skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We recently took a trip to the Richardson Family Condo in San Clemente, CA and had a great time enjoying the beach and relaxing atmosphere. The first half of the week Kellin and I enjoyed having my sister Vivian and her two sons Ryan and Devran visit. Kellin loved building sand castles, searching for sand crabs and making sand balls with his cousins. I enjoyed having my sister around to talk with and reconnect with as well as having the much appreciated help with Kellin since I was seven months pregnant.
The second half of the week Kade came down with his mom
and dad, sister Lonny and niece MacKenzie. We all enjoyed a day at the beach boogie boarding and making sand castles. We also enjoyed a day at Sea World and a trip to the Laguna Beach tide pools. Kellin loves his grandma and pops and was so excited to have them come visit. It was a great week at the condo and everyone who visited, especially myself, really enjoyed their time at the condo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment