Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I just finished reading the last book in the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn, and I am so sad. So sad it is over. So mad, so mad I read it way, way, way too fast. So happy, so happy everything I wanted to happen, happened. Now I have three long months of waiting, waiting for the Twilight movie to come out (which comes out on my birthday!!) for my next "fix". I just have to say that if anyone reading this blog has even the slightest interest in reading, I recommend this series, it is so much fun to read and so fun to become completely lost in this magical, thrilling world. I know I sound like a complete nerd, and I guess, somewhere inside of me, a huge nerd lives who LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to read and really wishes vampires were real, at least vampires like Edward & Bella.
PS - I can hear Kade laughing already as he reads this blog! Laugh away, honey, laugh away!! Haha!

5 comments:

Angela and Tyler said...

I second every thought of that, I read it way, way too fast, but I am kind of glad to have a closing to my obsession! I recommend this series to anyone.

Kat said...

All I can say is you are a fool as is every other woman in this world right now. I have to admit that I haven't gotten into this craze, but it doesn't matter where I go or who I talk to, they feel the same way as you about this fantasy. Maybe someday I can be as cool as you. ;o)

Burnett Family said...

Hey! It was fun seeing you on Sunday with everyone. Glad I finally could check out your blog! Now we gotta get Emily moving on hers!! We should get together soon!

Unknown said...

It was a fun series to read. I guess now, you'll have to find another series to read...may I reccomend Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...if you have not read it...oh and...you don't have to wait for your birthday...It is coming out in November now! I hope you are well! Miss you!!!

Emily H. said...

from Noelle
my mom is reding BREAKING DAWN to! she is on page 23 and ther 754 pages to go! :) :( is the book good? i waun't to reed it but my mom wont let me reed it and busids is it scery?
love
Noelle