Sunday, March 29, 2009

Creative

Kellin loves to take pictures with my camera. So one day when we were going a little stir crazy in the house we went outside for a walk and I let him take my camera and snap pictures along the way. I think he used up my entire memory card on the walk, and most of them were subsequently deleted, but here are a few I found quit artistic for a 4 year old. I certainly hope that some of Kade's artisitc ability blooms in Kellin, since he isn't getting much of that from me!


I think he thought the angry electricity in this picture was compelling!


He placed this plastic ladybug on the ground for this phenomenal ;) shot!


This one I think is actually quit interesting - I really like it! I don't exactly know what it is, but it's cool, don't you think?


While doing play dough one day, Kade made this cool guy. This picture doesn't do Kade's talent justice. He is so creative at sculpting characters. With real clay (rather than play dough) Kade has made some really interesting characters. He is so good at the faces!
This last one is Kellin's attempt at a sculpture of a guy. Ok, so the talent hasn't fully developed yet, but it's definately promising.....

5 comments:

Jonah and Aja said...

I love the post. Great clay-ness too. I'm laughing pretty hard about Kellin's clay guy... So sad we didn't get to see you this last week. I know you'll come see me when you head out to Fiji, though!

Unknown said...

Hey so in response to your comment about swimming...I don't know that avid is the right word, as I am just getting back into the pool after a few years of hiatus...but it has always been a great love...even at 2:00am after having watched Last of the Mohicans for the 30th time...I love the water! I'm glad you found some inspiration.

Emily H. said...

Noelle and Adam and I loved reading this post together! :) What we thought was so funny was that Isaac is always captivated by the pic on the electric box too. He always points to it and says, "mom I no touch that- that give owies!" I guess that pic on the box does exactly what it's supposed to do. BTW Kade is super talented. It looks like he used a stamp or something- that's crazy cool!

Brittany & Barry said...

VERY creative! Those pix are great!

Kat said...

I may need to take lessons from Kellin. I can't take a picture worth crap.