Monday, July 28, 2008
Summertime Fun!
July has been a great month full of all things decidedly summer!! We have spent more time in the water or near water or on water than I can keep track of but I guess that's the only thing to do here in 100+ degree weather. It seems just about everyday includes some type of swimming/water play activity. One of our favorite places to go to beat the heat is up to Pine Valley which is about a 45 minute drive from here out past Snow Canyon & Dammeron Valley. It is BEAUTIFUL and COOL with lots of trees and shade. And, it's the only place we've been fishing at that we actually catch fish - well except me. Kade & Kellin caught 7 fish this last trip and Kellin caught his fish all by himself thanks to his Pops (Grandpa Ken) teaching him all about fishing. Everytime he was reeling in a fish, he kept repeating over and over, "slow & steady, slow & steady". As for me & Ethan, we just enjoyed the cool breeze and shared some goldfish crackers & warm milk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Great times! To think that once upon a time I lived for the hottest days to get the best tan I could...I'm with you now - give me shade and some water! :)
Post a Comment