Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pictures





So I finally got the boys in for some pictures, the last ones I did were when Ethan was born so it was definitely time for some updated professional pictures. If you notice the small red scar on Ethan's face and are wondering what that is from it happened when he pulled the hot glue gun off the counter when Kellin & I were doing crafts. I was panicked when it happened & took him right in to the doctor. The doctor said it would take up to six months to totally heal! So, I could either wait till he was almost two to do pictures or just take ones with the scar. I think it's kinda cute, it will always remind me of my mischievous little boy and how he was always getting into things. I'm guessing this isn't the last scar he will have. Anyways, hope you enjoy the pics! Oh ya, and if you'd like to order any, follow this link: http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/viewinvite.aspx?c=022068768WJ7ZV2GT

3 comments:

Emily H. said...

Dude, that picture of Ethan with the hat is great! :) He looks like he has grown so much just in the last few months from when I saw him! The boys together look so cute. A glue gun to the head? Sounds painful. I have pictures of Noelle when she was one with bruises all over her legs from climbing on everything. Now, I love it because it reminds me of how she was when she was little. Great pics Mare!

Kristy said...

Those are such cute pictures! Your kids have gotten SO big! Ethan sounds like such the normal boy, getting burnt by a glue gun on his head!!! I swear only boys seem to manage that, they are so curious! Parker had to have stitches at that age already! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep up with what you guys are up to! Ours is jaredandkris.blogspot.com

Kat said...

Your boys are adorable! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Let me know when you are going to be in town. I would love to see you.