Ok, so I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but I think it is so stinkin' (yes, Emily, I live in Utah) cute that I have to. I fell asleep today while Ethan was napping but Kellin was still awake. The "poor kid" had to entertain himself during my nap and I guess he needed some toys out of the toy closet because when I finally woke up and went upstairs this is what I saw at the top of the stairs. He took the pillows off his bed, the cushions off the couch and anything else he could find to climb up on and reach the top shelf. It's his fault really, he came down to our room in the middle of the night last night and wanted to sleep in our bed. I love to let him sleep with us and all, but I'm usually the one who ends up half awake trying not to fall off the bed! Gotta love my little monkeys, even if I can hardly keep my eyes open while doing it!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Mommy Fell Asleep
Ok, so I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but I think it is so stinkin' (yes, Emily, I live in Utah) cute that I have to. I fell asleep today while Ethan was napping but Kellin was still awake. The "poor kid" had to entertain himself during my nap and I guess he needed some toys out of the toy closet because when I finally woke up and went upstairs this is what I saw at the top of the stairs. He took the pillows off his bed, the cushions off the couch and anything else he could find to climb up on and reach the top shelf. It's his fault really, he came down to our room in the middle of the night last night and wanted to sleep in our bed. I love to let him sleep with us and all, but I'm usually the one who ends up half awake trying not to fall off the bed! Gotta love my little monkeys, even if I can hardly keep my eyes open while doing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Girl, you've got your hands full with that boy (Kellin...probably Ethan too, but for now...)! How inventive he is! I'm dying to know what he'll be when he grows up!
I can totally see Kellin doing that. No more falling asleep mom! I know what you mean about there being no room in YOUR bed for YOU! We just might have to get a king size bed one of these days.
Post a Comment