Friday, September 21, 2007
Kellin starts Pre-School
Our little Kellin is growing up so fast! As he always reminds me, "I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy!" Nothing has made me realize this as much as I do now that he started pre-school. Kellin started at Kinder Kids pre-school this month and although we both had a hard time the first day (I cried the whole way home), we have both really enjoyed this new change. Kellin loves his teacher, Ms. Cami, and he comes home with fun drawings and crafts that he made at school. He goes two days a week for 2 hours and has one of his neighbor friends in the class with him.
I am really enjoying the quiet time at home with baby Ethan. Since Kellin has started going to pre-school I have noticed some really positive "big boy" changes taking place. All of a sudden he can do things on his own that I used to always do for him. He can climb onto any counter now and get himself food, put on his own shoes, brush his teeth and dress himself. He has also become quite the social butterfly and often opens the front door and tells me he is going over to his friends house (our next door neighbor). On the mornings he has school, he likes to wait at the park across the street with the "big kids" that are there waiting for the school bus. He puts on his backpack and says "bye mom" and heads over to the park. Although it makes me sad sometimes to realize that the little adorable baby he was is long grown up, I am so proud of how well he seems to adjust to new changes.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment