Friday, September 21, 2007
Ethan turns one month old!
Our little Ethan is already one month old! I can't believe how long each week seemed leading up t
o his birth and now how fast each week seems to fly by. He is growing every day - in fact, at his two week appointment he had already grown 2 inches and gained 2 1/2 pounds! Which makes sense considering how often he likes to eat - I seriously feel like I am feeding him around the clock. As our peditrician said, "nursing moms are like Denny's, open 24 hours a day for feeding"! So far he has been a very happy, easy baby. As long as he's fed, changed and napped, he's pretty content. Kellin loves to hold him and always wants to carry him around the house, which gives me mini panic attacks every time since 90% of our house is tile. I follow him ar
ound holding on to whatever part of Ethan I can
as Kellin squeezes him around his stomach and carries him from room to room! Although a second child brings a whole new dimension of exhaustion, both Kade and I couldn't be happier with our two beautiful sons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment