orite family traditions is to go to the pumpkin patch and pick out pumpkins to carve. Here in St. George we go to the Staheli Family farm which has lots of fun things for kids to do as well as a pretty cool pumpkin patch. We get to ride on a wagon pulled by a tractor out to the pumpkin patch and Kellin loves to run aro
und looking for the perfect pumpkin. This year he also helped pick out the perfect pumpkin for Ethan. At the farm they have tons of cows and other animals that we get to pet and a slide that drops off into a big area of dried corn. They also have big swings and a cow train for the kids. When Kellin gets a little older, he really wants to do the haunted house and corn maze. I am so amazed at how fast Kellin has grown up, we have been doing this as a family ever since the first Halloween when he
was born. We will post our carved pumpkins once they are done.
1 comments:
I can't believe how the boys have surely grown. I love the pictures!!! We have yet to really do anything Halloween-ish. But the next few days of school parties, a work and ward party, I'm sure we'll be ready for the next holiday!!!
Post a Comment