I just sent out Christmas cards and had to type up a little note here about the picture. All I have to say is that this picture is the ONLY one of us as a family I could find and no, Kellin is not constipated - that is his "SAY CHEESE" smile. (Note to self - think of a new phrase to get Kellin to smile in pictures.) And, contrary to how he looks in the picture, Ethan is only 4 months old, not 40 years old! Enjoy anyways!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Christmas Card
I just sent out Christmas cards and had to type up a little note here about the picture. All I have to say is that this picture is the ONLY one of us as a family I could find and no, Kellin is not constipated - that is his "SAY CHEESE" smile. (Note to self - think of a new phrase to get Kellin to smile in pictures.) And, contrary to how he looks in the picture, Ethan is only 4 months old, not 40 years old! Enjoy anyways!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment