Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ethan Turns 3 Months

Just thought I'd post a recent picture of Ethan - he's growing so fast and I feel like time is just flying right past me. I look back on pictures of Kellin during his first year of life and I can't believe how many pictures we took! I need to get my camera out more with Ethan or he's going to have some serious inferiority issues when he grows up! Anyways, I love, love, love this picture! It captures him smiling so perfectly like he always does. I have several nicknames for him (fatty, chunky monkey) and most recently I call him mr. smiley because he is always giggling. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jonah and Aja said...

what an awesome kid! you should be a professional mom. oh wait, you are. really want to see the little (big) guy sometime. you better post some pics of kellin too, or he's going to have the inferiority complex!

C Smoot said...

All I have to say is Cute Cute Cute! I just want to pinch his cheeks!