Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sledding Video

While visiting Kade's family in Springville for Christmas we took Kellin sledding at Rock Canyon park. He was such a dare devil - he had no fear and carried his sled up the hill a few dozen times! I was so proud of him, he never complained about the cold and wasn't scared at all. It was so fun to watch him fly down the hill, we all had a great time. Well, almost all of us, Ethan refused to wear his gloves and his hands were freezing and so after about a half an hour I had to take him to the car and turn on the heater. We had fun in the car though, listening to Christmas music and eating gold fish. All in all it was a great day and we loved getting to make such great memories with our kids and Kade's family.

1 comments:

Emily H. said...

I love how adventurous Kell is. No wonder, you and Kade are adventurous too! I so would have cried about being cold and about having to walk up the stinking hill in the snow after about 5 minutes... he is awesome!!