Monday, June 8, 2009

Disneyland With the Smoots


We had a blast on our vacation this year with our good friends the Smoots. We spent Tuesday at Disneyland and Wednesday at California Adventures. On Thursday we met up at Newport Beach and enjoyed the sun, water & sand. Kellin & Braeden are just six months apart and they get along great. The were seriously attached at the hip almost the whole time. Kade & I loved the twins, Ethan & Ammon and had fun trying to tell them apart. It was such a great trip with such good friends, we can't wait to do it again!



2 comments:

Kat said...

OOOH, Can I say Jealosy? Like BIG TIME. I want to go with you guys next time! (all of y'all!) It wouldn't even have to be Disneyland, but just somewhere!

It looks like you had a blast. Hope you are doing good!

Burnett Family said...

Fun trip! Can I just say I miss ya already! I need a workout partner out here! Come visit sometime!