Sunday, July 5, 2009

Week With G-ma & Pops!

The boys spent a week in Springville with grandma & pops, and their three cousins, Koby, Kyson, & Kameron. Needless to say they had a great time fishing, shopping at Toys R' Us, going to the park and doing all kinds of fun stuff kids get to do at their grandparents house. Here's a collage of some pictures Aunt Lonny was kind enough to send our way.


It was so nice of Kade's parents to have the kids for the week and Kade & I enjoyed the together time. We saw two movies, the Proposal and Transformer II and jus trelaxed and hung out. The days felt a little lonely at times, and by Friday I had pretty much run out of things to do to keep myself busy while they were gone. It made me realize how much of my social life revolves around play dates & the kids. I was really happy to have them come home on Friday, as the saying goes, "absence makes the heart grow fonder" and it sure did! Sometimes I get a bit overwhelmed with having kids around all day, every day, especially since we don't really live near much family. It was good to have a break, to miss them, and to appreciate them when they came back. I did feel a little guilty enjoying the time when they were gone, but I think a break is good for all of us, every now and then.

1 comments:

Burnett Family said...

What fun for the boys!! I am sure it was nice to have some time to yourself. We miss you guys.