Saturday, August 29, 2009
Big Boy, Big Day!
So we hit a big milestone this month with Kellin starting kindergarten. I was very anxious the weeks leading up to him starting, and had a bit of a hard time putting him on the bus the first day but for the most part things went really well. It was a busy week, with Kellin starting school, me starting with my new preschool class, and a trip to Laughlin that weekend. Kellin did great, he got right onto the bus, totally confident, and once at school, went right into class and dove right in. That night we had his back to school night and his teacher seems ok, just ok. Time will tell. He has the greatest bus driver on the way home. The kindergarteners get out early here, so he rides home on a seperate bus just for kindeergarteners. His bus driver is Mr. Phil and since the bus number is 00, they call it the "uh-oh" bus, so cute! He has made friends with two boys on his bus, and has already had a playdate with each of them. He is so good at making new friends, he is so loveable and friendly, and I am so proud of him for that. Here are some pictures from the first day of school:



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can't believe our kids are in kindergarten already. You have raised Kellin so well and he is a great confident kid.
Look at that cool big kid!?!
How exciting! He is so cute! Kaden will start pre-school this week. agh! I am very excited for him, but I know that tears will be shed (from me; he couldn't be more excited to go to "sool").
I am hoping to crash your marathon party with Char & fam. I would love to just come and hang out with you guys... if that's ok.
Mary!
Awesome! Tell him we said hi! We are back in the USA and I want to come see you sometime this month....
oh, and I'm going to bring you some awesome letters you wrote to me over a few summers... I just found them in my dad's attic.
Miss you guys!
aja
Post a Comment