My kids LOVE to spend time with their grandparents in Springville. We were hoping to take a trip up to visit this past weekend but unfortunately Kade couldn't get off work so instead we drove the boys halfway and met Kade's parents in Cove Fort to let them spend some time for the weekend. Whenever the boys know they are going up for a visit they get so excited and ask the whole drive the infamous question, "are we there yet?" I love that my kids have such a fantastic time with the grandparents and that Kade and I can enjoy our time together knowing they are being so well taken care of and having so much fun. It couldn't have come at a better time. I could feel myself loosing patience with the boys and getting annoyed over silly things and forgetting to enjoy the time I have with them. I have been working more than usual lately as one of the other teachers is out sick and let me tell you, after working six hours with preschoolers it can be quite a challenge to patient with my own kids. Fortunately, the few days break reminded me just how special my little guys are and made me miss them just enough to be excited for them to come home. I was able to get some rest and have some quality time with Kade and friends, take a break from kids for a few days and enjoy some time to myself. Sometimes, that just what I need. I love being a mom and a preschool teacher, but I also love being around adults and getting a chance to relax.
While in Springville, the boys went to a farm and picked out pumpkins. Here are some pics from their trip:





I can't say thank you enough to Kade's parents and his sister Lonny for how much it means to us that they love spending time with our boys and always make them feel so loved. Thank you, thank you, thank you for loving our kids so much!!
1 comments:
I am so glad they could come. We had such a good time. I miss them already.
Post a Comment