Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Years 2010

This year we spent New Year's with our friends the Gilbert's & the Zimmer's at a cabin on Cedar mountain. We were excited when the Gilbert's called and invited us up for some snowmobiling fun! Kellin LOVED the snowmobile that Kaden & Kailey got for Christmas and now keeps asking, "Mom, why didn't Santa bring me a snowmobile?" Our only half decent response is, "well, Kellin, you didn't put that on your list." Thank heavens for that, because even if he had, I don't think Santa would've come through! Ethan didn't love the snowmobiles nearly as much as he loved walking around in the way too big for his head helmet that nearly pulled him to the ground everytime he put it on! We had a great time, thanks to our good friends. Kade and I really feel this should become an annual tradition - here's hoping! Here are some pictures from our fun weekend:

4 comments:

Jonah and Aja said...

Awesome Mary! But I do have to admit that I wish you had written an explanation of why you are sledding on Kade. Awesome.

Jonna said...

Really cute pictures. Looks like tons of fun. I agree...I'd like an explanation of your sled...

Kat said...

Can I say JEALOUS? Looks like you had a blast!

The Mathews Family said...

We were trying to ride double but were both way to big to fit on the sled together so it turned into me laying on Kade the whole way down the hill. I think it's mostly due to the fact that my friend Aimee is tiny enough to fit on the sled with her husband, while me, on the other hand, well the only way we were making it down the hill was like that!