Sunday, February 10, 2008

Our New House



Just thought I'd post some pics of our soon to be new home here in St. George. It is almost finished and we should be closing by the end of the month. Kade and I are so excited to finally be getting into a home after almost 2 years of renting down here in St. George. It's been a challenging process deciding on a house and took a lot of patience waiting until the housing market down here finally reached a level that we could afford. It's also been an interesting process choosing the finishing colors and such on the house. The home is a spec home by a local builder and since we decided to purchase the house before it was finished he has let us pick most of the finishes including the tile, carpet, paint, etc. I had no idea what I was getting myself and Kade into! It is so stressful trying to coordinate colors and stay in budget! I'm just crossing my fingers that it will all come together once it's finished.

4 comments:

C Smoot said...

Congrats you guys!! That is so exciting. I didn't even know you had ventured into buying a house! That's awesome.

Emily H. said...

You guys that is awesome! I'm so excited for you! It looks like it is going to be a beautiful home!!! Hopefully one day, not too far away, we'll be able to come see it!

Emily H. said...

Okay, my post says, "adam said" and this is Emily writing. Just wanted to clarify! :)

Marissa said...

Congratulations! A new house just for you and you get to make executive decisions, that is great.

I was so excited to find your blog.