Monday, April 21, 2008

Kids say the funniest things!

So here are some of my favorite conversations we've had with Kellin over the past few weeks:
Kellin: "Mom, can I play with your blow dryer?"
Mom: "No Kel, that's for grown-ups."
Kellin: "But I was a grown-up yesterday. But not today, today I'm a big boy. But when I'm a grown-up tomorrow I won't need a mommy anymore."
Mom: "So tomorrow I won't get to be your mommy anymore?"
Kellin: "Nope, but on 'Mondsday' you can be my mommy again."
We're not totally sure what day Mondsday is, but we think it is somewhere after Tuesday and before Wednesday.

Yesterday we were driving in the car and Kade and I were marveling at how smart we think Kellin is (of course we're biased) and Kade said to Kellin:
Kade: "Kellin, you're really smart."
Kellin: "I know Dad."
Kade: "I want to be smart like you. Can I have some of your smarts Kel?"
Kellin: "Dad, you just have to go to the store and buy some."

1 comments:

Brittany & Barry said...

Love it!! We're biased towards our 3 year old too...I love the things that come out of their mouths! I'll have to post some of Addy's. :)