Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kellin Playing Soccer


Or maybe I should call this post "Kellin playing in the soccer goal" or "Kellin picking his nose while playing soccer" or maybe "Kellin doesn't really like soccer yet". Kade & I just sat on the sidelines laughing as Kellin played. Notice how far back he runs to kick the ball in! He would run for like three steps and then stop, look around, do some spins, chase his coach, pick his nose, pick a wedgie, etc. The cutest part I thought was Ethan yelling "Go, Go, Go" in the background. For the record, Kellin hasn't been to a practice yet. The first practice we spent driving around in the car for 45 minutes looking for the dang school (how am I supposed to know where the elementary schools are!) and the second practice, which I thought started at six, ended just as we pulled up. I guess I'm not so good at this "soccer mom" thing yet. Oh well, there's always baseball.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that. Kelling kicking the ball and running all over the field. I got the chills. When Ethan was yelling Go Go Go I couldn't stop laughing and had tears in my eyes. I miss you guys.

Marissa said...

How cute! I missed soccer sign ups. I had no idea they did sign ups for fall in April and May... maybe next year.

Brittany & Barry said...

I think he did quite well! I love the "go go go go" commentary in the background - what a cutie!

Brittany & Barry said...

Do not let that boy play base ball. His uncle Baz will dis-own him. Keep bending it like Beckham Kellin.

Baz

Emily H. said...

Funny post! I love hearing Ethan's voice in the background! :)