Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jack Johnson Concert


for Kade's birthday this year I got him tickets to the Jack Johnson concert - we had a great time! Kade has been a big fan of his for a while and I have really come to like his music a lot as well. He did a great job, one of the few concerts I have been to where I can say that he sounded just as good in concert as on his CD's, if not better. We had a lot of fun with our friends who also had tickets, Tyler, Angela, Keith & Nate. Love you guys!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

LUCKY! (said in the best Napoleon Dinamite voice)
Jealous over here-------------->
We love Jack Johnson.

Emily H. said...

Seriously lucky! I would love to see him in concert more than anyone! Have you gotten the curious george soundtrack yet? My kids love it and it totally beats the obnoxious kid music!

Burnett Family said...

How fun. We went to Jack Johnson a few years ago. He is really good in concert. We all need to get together and do something.