Halloween was great this year. Kellin & Ethan were both bats (Kellin knew he wanted to be a bat since November first of last year!). We had a lot of fun at his preschool Halloween party and trunk or treat. In the evening we went to the mall and did some more trick or treating and then went to the community center for their Halloween trunk or treat and spook alley. By 8 pm Ethan was done so I took him home and enjoyed passing candy out to trick or treaters while Kade stayed with Kellin and took him through the spook alley with some friends. Afterwards we had some friends over to our house for a little party. The kids played and the adults ate and talked. we had lots of fun. Kellin & I LOVE Halloween so we always have post-Halloween depression and are already thinking about next year. It's not so bad, we only have to wait 364 days.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Batty Bats
Halloween was great this year. Kellin & Ethan were both bats (Kellin knew he wanted to be a bat since November first of last year!). We had a lot of fun at his preschool Halloween party and trunk or treat. In the evening we went to the mall and did some more trick or treating and then went to the community center for their Halloween trunk or treat and spook alley. By 8 pm Ethan was done so I took him home and enjoyed passing candy out to trick or treaters while Kade stayed with Kellin and took him through the spook alley with some friends. Afterwards we had some friends over to our house for a little party. The kids played and the adults ate and talked. we had lots of fun. Kellin & I LOVE Halloween so we always have post-Halloween depression and are already thinking about next year. It's not so bad, we only have to wait 364 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the picture! I am glad you guys had fun. I can't wait for Kaden to get into the holiday stuff.
I bet Kellin was loving Halloween. I remember he was picking out spooky books at the library last spring! Love the picture of the boys in their bat costumes! We need to get together soon!
I love this picture and the card y'all sent! Your enthusiasm for halloween each year has inspired me and we went all out this year enjoying the holiday. Isaac reminds me of Kellin and loves to be scared and spooked!
Post a Comment