Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Hiking with Mom
A few weekends ago Kade went to Las Vegas with his sisters for a siblings weekend leaving me at home with the boys. I was actually really excited to have a couple days with them without school, work, or any travel plans. I took advantage of the early morning cool weather and took the boys up for a little hike. There was supposed to be a nice river and water to play in at the end of the hike but since it was so late in the summer, all that we found was a stinking pool of murky water. No swimming but Kellin did find a cute little frog that we brought home in a water bottle and still have as a pet. Here are some cute photos from our mom & sons hike: 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude Mare- you have got to add that last pic on your "favorite pics" on the sidebar. It is adorable! When I saw the header "hiking with mom" for a split second I thought, seriously, "when did Mary hike with mom?" that is too funny since you know that NEVER would happen. :)
So cute! You're such a great mom, Mare!
Post a Comment