Friday, April 16, 2010
Magic Poop
As most parents probably do, whenever we think Ethan has a stinky diaper, we check to make sure and then take him upstairs to change. Sometimes Kellin & friends he has over to play also notice when Ethan has a stinky diaper and so Kellin will check to see if he is poopy and then come tell me. Apparently, Ethan doesn't like this very much and so, being the very clever little boy that he is, told me one day, "mom, you can't see my poop. It's magic poop. You can't see it." So now, whenever I tell him he is stinky and needs a diaper change, he informs me, that no, he is not, it is magic poop and I can't see it. And me, being the very clever mom that I am, say, "Well, even if I can't see it, I sure can smell it and it smells stinky. It must be very stinky magic poop."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment