Monday, April 19, 2010

Run 4 Kids

Here are some pictures from Kellin's second race- it was a 1K and he really booked it on this one! I don't know how much he actually likes to run, I think it's really more for the medals he gets for finishing. This one the medal they gave out was pretty lame, little plastic ones from Oriental Trading. Not nearly as cool as his first one he got in the Tuff Kids Run. His next race is the Iron Man 1 mile and for that they get an actual Iron Man finishers medal - awesome!! I might steal it and pretend it's mine!! I'm so proud of him for running in these races, it's great exercise, great for his self-esteem, and fun for him to experience a positive form of competition that doesn't focus on winning or being the best. Just having fun, exercising, and enjoying this beautiful planet we have.



0 comments: