Monday, April 26, 2010
Where are the legs?
So the other day I stopped by the mall to get a new bra and had to bring my little Ethan along with me. Lucky Kellin was still at school and Ethan is fortunately young enough to not really notice much when I change in front of him. Anyways, we were standing in line to pay and I look over and notice that Ethan is pulling the skirt up on one of the mannequins. Oh no, I thought, maybe I shouldn't have brought him bra shopping with me after all! Trying to play it cool, I asked him what he was doing and he replied, "looking for her legs. Where are they?" I breathed a sigh of relief and was actually pretty impressed with him that he noticed that this mannequin didn't have any legs. After all, where else would one look for legs anyways?? He's such smart little guy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL. That is funny. Kaden would probably ask where the "winky" was and would be talking about all the "potatoes" (boobs) that were around. I know. The names are rediculous, blame Van for that. Oh, the innosence of children...
And you actually believed him? lol :) A friend's 4 year old son was caught (and pictured) touching a mannequin's boobs, with both hands, at Old Navy. Too funny! Thanks for what you said on my blog! I was a little apprehensive about starting another blog so thanks for making me feel good about it. Love you!!!
Post a Comment